Oil-resistant rubber sheet manufacturers introduce the identification method of high-quality rubber sheet
Hejian Haida Rubber Products Factory is a professional manufacturer of rubber sheets. It has been committed to the production and research and development of rubber sheets for many years. Next, we will introduce the following methods for identifying high-quality rubber sheets:
1. Rubber resistance to medium weight gain experiment: You can take samples from the finished product, soak in the selected medium or media, weigh it after a certain temperature time, and infer the type of material according to the weight change rate and hardness change rate. For example, when immersed in 100 degree engine oil for 24 hours, the change rate of NBR, fluorine rubber, ECO, CR quality and hardness is small, while NR, EPDM, SBR have more than doubled the weight and the hardness changes greatly, and the volume expansion is obvious.
2. Hot air aging experiment: Take samples from the finished products and put them in the aging box for one day to observe the phenomenon after aging. Can be graded and gradually heated. For example, CR, NR, SBR will be broken at 150 degrees, NBR EPDM is also flexible. Normal NBR will be brittle when it rises to 180 degrees; HNBR will also be brittle when it is 230 degrees, and fluorine rubber and silicone still have good elasticity.
3. Burning method: Take a few samples and burn them in the air to observe the phenomenon.
Generally, fluorine rubber, CR, and CSM self-retain from fire. Even if the flame is burned, it is much smaller than ordinary NR and EPDM. Of course, if you look closely, the burning state, color, and smell will also provide us with a lot of information. For example, NBR / PVC is used in combination with glue. When there is a fire source, the fire splashes and splatters. It seems to be water-like. It should be noted that sometimes flame retardants but halogen-free glues will self-extinguish from the fire, which must be further inferred by other methods.
4. Measuring specific gravity: use an electronic scale or analytical balance, accurate to 0.01 grams, plus a glass of water, a piece of hair. Generally speaking, the fluorine rubber has the largest specific gravity, more than 1.8, and CR ECO is more than 1.3, and the specific gravity is obviously large. These rubbers can be considered.
5. Low temperature method: take samples from the finished product and use dry ice and alcohol to make a suitable low temperature environment. Soak the sample in a low-temperature environment for 2-5 minutes and feel soft and hard at the selected temperature. For example, at -40 ° C, silicone and fluorine rubber, which have the same high temperature and oil resistance, are relatively soft.
Haida's rubber sheet is of high quality and low price. We sincerely welcome new and old customers to come to negotiate!
Website: alo23.com Keywords: industrial rubber sheet , oil resistant rubber sheet , acid and alkali resistant rubber sheet